Back to previous set, Up to John James (Jamie) Chew, IV, Forward to next set
Photos: July 31 - August 5, 2005
Click on contact sheet photos to see larger, edited versions.
Click on the following phrase to see all photos in one page.
Huge original files may be available upon e-mailed request.
- Jamie takes a picture of "the baby"
- Jamie and his cousins Amy and Ian
- Group photo (Aunt Alissa, Uncle Ted, Dad, Jamie, Mom, Tai-Tai, Cousin Ian, Great Aunt Nobuko, Ho-Ho, Cousin Amy, Great Aunt Tomoko)
- Lunch with all the family
- Reading books and eating edamame at the table with Mom
- Practising penmanship
- Wondering why the flash goes off whenever he's doing something interesting.
- Honking the subway horn!
- A kiss from Mom
- Smiling for Dad
- Going down the red slide
- Practising stairs
- Waiting for ice cream
- Sleeping Jamie
- Delightedly catching bubbles
- Waiting for more bubbles
- More bubbles drift by for Jamie
- Bubble source
- Sipping ginger ale with Mom
- Posing with Gary and his brother Tobin
- Inhaling a bowl of creme brulee
- More creme brulee!
- Waiting for a streetcar
- Finding Dad!
- Gleefully having found Dad